Friday, August 31, 2007

Texas Recap

We had so much fun this summer in Texas! We only wish that Daddy could have been there with us! Next time! We started our trip out in Galveston with my Moms brother Gary, and his family. We had so much fun at the beach house. I know that Britten enjoyed seeing Orey, Hayden, Lauren, Mary, Gary, and Great Granny and Grandad. There are a lot more pictures of the beach, but they are on my Moms camera. We had such a good time, and can't wait to do it again. Britten loved being in the water, and hated leaving the beach. We then went to Lubbock to visit with everyone else! I know that it was overwhelming for Britten to see everyone, but she loved it. I know that she enjoyed being around both mine and Justins family, as well as meeting Mommy's friends. We can't wait to be back there! We love and miss everyone! Thanks for all of the fun times while we were there!

4 comments:

Averi said...

She is so stinking cute! I wish we could have seen you more. Soon enough, right? Take care!

Anonymous said...

Yea for big girl Brissy using the potty. If only we could get her daddy trained to use it regularly!
Ha! I sure enjoyed the time ya'll were here and looking forward to seeing you again. Love and miss ya'll.

Anonymous said...

I sure miss my little Brissy!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

We miss ya'll already and wish we could've seen Justin, too. Glad ya'll are all back together!