Saturday, May 12, 2007

Tampa Trip

Britten loves the water and waves!


Posing on the beach at Tampa Bay

At Clearwater Beach with Mommy and Daddy

Relaxing after a long day at the beach

Playing at the mall


Justin had to go to Tampa for a few weeks for work, so Britten and I decided to go see him. We had so much fun, and it was a much needed getaway! Britten loved the beaches and the ee-ee (that's what she calls water). We also went to the local malls, and tried out a lot of new restaurants. We hated to leave....especially since Daddy had to stay!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she loves the ocean as much as her mom and gammy do!!! She is so grown up and so beautiful! I miss you all sooooo much.gammy

Anonymous said...

I am really not anonymous. . .I am gammy. sorry about the above.e

Anonymous said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I can't stand ya'll being so far from us! What a cutie pie in her stylish sunglasses!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

She looks so big, esp in the pictures of her laying on the floor. Her swimsuit is so cute!! I can't wait for these two chubby babies to be together...just 2 more weeks!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest thing!! I love those shades and suit. Mommy is looking pretty hot 2 ! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are two gorgeous looking ladies. She looks so big in these pictures especially the one laying on the floor. (She looks four years old there}. Can't wait to see her this summer in the swimsuit. It's good to see Justin too we tend to forget him sometimes. Love and miss ya'll!