Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Best Friend

Britten and Kyle love each other sooo much. Kyle is Brittens new favorite word. She has been saying nonstop for the past few days. She loves to get down on the floor with him and pet him and love on him. Funny story......Yesterday when Justin got off of work, I was making Brittens dinner, and he walked in and picked her up. He asked me what she was eating, and I told him that I had been feeding her cheese. He saw that it was a light beige color, so he put his finger in her mouth and pulled out pieces of Kyles milkbone. I guess that she found it on the floor and thought that it looked good. I guess that Britten likes to share her fruit loops with Kyle, and he likes to share his treats too!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle looks like "Don't you dare mess with this kid you'll have me to deal with"! I bet they have fun together sharing food. At least Britten's teeth will be clean and she will have fresh breath.
Ha!

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of Allyson feeding Donny and Marilyn Johnston's dog when she was little. She would give their dog a piece of sausage (that Marilyn got out of the frig that was old) and then take a bite!!! Britten will be just like her mom --- loving animals!

Averi said...

They are super cute together. I can't believe you got them both to pose!!!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Love this picture!! And I loved hearing her yelling "Kyle" the other day. She is starting to look more like you, Lindsay.

Ashley said...

IT is so hilarious how much Carley loves our dog, Ali too! She just sees her and starts pointing and saying "EEEEEEE" for Ali. These girls and their dogs!

Anonymous said...

You need morer pictures!!!