Wednesday, October 18, 2006

My BEAUTIFUL Niece



Miss Taylor Faith Wall is finally here, and I am such a proud aunt!! It has been so hard to be here in Georgia while all the excitement has been going on. I wish so bad that I could be there!! Just from looking a these pictures I can see how beautiful she is!! I can't wait to meet her in December!! (Britten is pretty excited, too). I will have to work on getting Britten to say Taylor so when we get to Texas, she can tell her cousin HI! We love yall, Wall family, and miss yall! Congrats!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see you got my pictures! I now have 2 beautiful granddaughters!!!! Who do you think she looks like?

The Steffens said...

I think that she looks a lot like Ally did as a baby, but I can see a lot of Dustin too!!

Anonymous said...

I am awfully blessed to have 2 beautiful granddaughters to go with my 3 beautiful and wonderful daughters.

Averi said...

She is so cute! I never got her to open her eyes...but I can tell she has some squinty Lewis eyes. She is so cozy to hold....come over so you can know what I am talking about!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You don't know me but I love looking at pictures of your little girl. I thought that this website would intrest you since you always have her so fixed up.
http://prissypoofs.com/fans15.php