Monday, March 13, 2006

Thankful

I am so thankful for my family. I think that I have the best family and couldn't ask for more. Since me and Britten have been in Texas, I have had so much help. I am very thankful for how giving and loving my family is. Now when I say my family, I also mean the Steffens. Since me and Justin have been married, I have never called them my inlaws because they have made me feel like a part of their family. Everyone is really helping me pass time while Justin is away. It is also very comforting to know that my family is in everyone's prayers. I can definitely feel Gods grace surrounding us. We love yall! Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's pretty easy being being loving and caring when it feels like you can actually see God through an innocent baby's eyes.

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Man Dad, now I'm crying!! So true though...it's easy to care for and love on someone as precious as Britten. And Lins...we love you a lot too, even though you don't get as much attention. :-)